Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
edited 11:50AM in EggHead Forum
Surveys are great,but is there a way to display all of the nice ones that have been over time and possibly show the date of inception? This way many folks can play, like the beans/no beans chili? Thanks for all your work.

• Actually, if you view the results for the current poll, there is a drop-down at the top that has our most recently done polls.

At the bottom of the poll results you'll see the first and last vote dates, so that gives you some idea of when the poll was done.

I'm open to suggestions for more polls. The ones I do are, I admit, a little silly (but they are very easy to implement). They are usually inspired by a post I read somewhere... like a post from today about coleslaw (for which I added several recipes).

The results are sometimes surprising and enlightening.... who would have thought, chili WITH beans 3 to 1!
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
    Thankx. Looks like the beans are loosing ground. Last time I looked 78% beans 22% no.
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    That's because Texans are out-numbered 3 to 1. :laugh: