Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ATTN WPB

Options
Richard Fl
Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Surveys are great,but is there a way to display all of the nice ones that have been over time and possibly show the date of inception? This way many folks can play, like the beans/no beans chili? Thanks for all your work.

Comments

• PhillySmoker
    Options
    Actually, if you view the results for the current poll, there is a drop-down at the top that has our most recently done polls.

At the bottom of the poll results you'll see the first and last vote dates, so that gives you some idea of when the poll was done.

I'm open to suggestions for more polls. The ones I do are, I admit, a little silly (but they are very easy to implement). They are usually inspired by a post I read somewhere... like a post from today about coleslaw (for which I added several recipes).

The results are sometimes surprising and enlightening.... who would have thought, chili WITH beans 3 to 1!
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Thankx. Looks like the beans are loosing ground. Last time I looked 78% beans 22% no.
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    That's because Texans are out-numbered 3 to 1. :laugh: