Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Spring Hen's Birthday Off To A Good Start

2»

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    judy;

happy birthday!!! i hope you have many more ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Judy,
    Have a wonderful birthday, and make sure Leroy runs arouns after you all day, I'm sure he owes you a days pampering.
    From Ireland, have a wonderful birthday, Roger
  • Judy,
    Have a wonderful birthday, and make sure Leroy runs arouns after you all day, I'm sure he owes you a days pampering.
    From Ireland, have a wonderful birthday, Roger
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Dear Mrs. Spring Chicken,
    May you have a wonderful B'day and many more to come. Looks like it's going just fine so far.

I'm sure Mr. Spring Chicken is taking great care of you on your special day. :)

Congratulations,
    Bordello
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,704
    happy birthday to the purdiest gal in Texas........

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Happy Birthday Judie.
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    Happy Birthday Spring Hen, I hope you have many more!
  • Happy Birthday Judy!!!! :)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    Happy Birthday Judy. You make sure that old yard bird with the wounded wing spoils you rotten :laugh:

From the same Ocala fest

100_1705.jpg

Hope to see you both again soon, enjoy your special day

Atlanta 08
    101_2415.jpg
  • JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    Happy 29th judy and many more :)
  • Happy birthday to the bestest sous chef ever. Have a great day.

P1030611.jpg
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Judy, I truly hope you are enjoying you day!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Congrats Judy on reaching this milestone and for putting up with Chicken Little all this time as well!! :laugh: I saw this post right before I left for work this afternoon and loged on at work just to respond to it. (ended up responding to a couple of others while I'm at it :blush: ) Really glad your going to get back SOME of the money you payed in so long!! From Doreen, Jake and me we want to wish you a happy Birthday!! (Auron doesn't know you yet but said he was looking forward to next year! :laugh: )
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,017
    Absolutely. Congrats S.H. You are looking as lovely as when I saw you at the OKC fest last april. You two have quite the great thing going now. Enjoy your special day and once again Congrats!!! :)
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY DAY!!!
  • Happy Bday ms Hen. I hope this is one of many,many more!

Uncle Phil
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,565
    THANK YOU, EVERYONE....It’s been a great day! Love you all so much!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Happy Birthday Judy. I'll dream of jalapeno cornbread in your honor tonight!
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    Happy bday Judy! I know it had to be good. Hope to see you and the Chicken before long. Plano for sure!