Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Recent stoker order

Options
MusicMan78
MusicMan78 Posts: 182
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been going through some of the previous topics that have dealt with the Rock's BBQ Stoker. One of the trends I saw was that Stoker customer support was not good and there were extended wait times associated with receiving product. I ordered my setup (Basic +2 with adapter) last night after midnight and it's in the mail as of this afternoon!

Comments

• chrisnjenn
    chrisnjenn Posts: 534
    Options
    Good to hear. Thanks.
  • triehle98
    triehle98 Posts: 208
    Options
    About a year ago when i ordered mine (simillar) setup as yours . it took a few weeks to get mine. I had a prob with mine and they always answered the phone and were absolutely friendly . I totally support those guys. My dog ran under my XL ,pulled the unit under the table and damaged the CAT5 port, one week later they fixed it for 30$ round trip . You cannot beat that type of support ROCK BBQ ROCKS!!!
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options

Times past there was slow communication and I had to wait until they got in some probes.

For me their service has never been a problem, emails were slow and I found it easier to phone them.

However, lately the support has been fantastic. I had an odd problem with a pit probe and it was taken care of quickly and under warranty.

GG
  • BBQbadge
    Options
    Awesome, you're gonna love it! I ordered mine a couple months ago and had to wait about 2 weeks to get mine as they were waiting for a shipment of controllers. They let me know when I ordered, so it wasn't a big deal.

Get some pork butts ready for a weekend cook and sleep like a baby with the stoker!
  • ResQue
    ResQue Posts: 1,045
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. When I ordered mine I was told it would take just over two weeks to ship and that's what it took. I expected the wait so I wasn't disappointed other thatn the fact that I wanted to play with it before I had it. Their customer service has been great so far. And, as said before, much easier to contact them by phone. Have fun with it! Many people here can help you set it up and give you linke to other sites that also have info. Just ask!
  • SmokinJ
    SmokinJ Posts: 220
    Options
    I never had issue but some people have.Emails were slow. Ever since he hired Kenny the emails have been same day response. I only had to contact twice though since I haven't had any problems with my stoker.