Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kansas City Eggers

poolguy
poolguy Posts: 129
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello Kansas City Eggers or wannabes. We are hosting a BGE demo cook on Saturday 8-28-10. we will start @ 11 am & going to 2 pm or so.

Where
Hot Spot Pools & Spas, LLC
2101 Kara Ct
Liberty, Mo 64068

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Dang Larry . . . nuffin like waiting until the last minute, eh? :ohmy: :sick:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Deckhand
    Deckhand Posts: 318
    It's EXPENSIVE for me to drop in Hot Spot:
    One large egg, nest and shelves. (Good deal, though)
    One CI grid, grid extender, grid lifter, 2 chicken sitters, ash tool, ash pan and a cookbook... But I do need (want) a 13" CI grid for searing on the spider... Hmmm. If I get the beef ribs on and stabilized, I could run over and back during the foil stage... "but officer, the ribs will fall off the bone if I don't hurry" :)

Mark
  • poolguy
    We decided at the last minute, but we will be hosting a demo cook every other week. We have been talking about it for a while, but we just get so busy on Saturday's and I didn't have anybody to cook besides me. Now we have our own Saturday Chef on board. Dan has been cooking on the egg for about 3 months now and doing a great job. Are you going to smok'in in the Ozarks?

Have a Great Day

Larry
  • poolguy
    sorry repeat don't know that it happened

Have a Great Day

Larry
  • poolguy
    Hello Mark, How are you. I think I have a 13" in stock.
    Come on over if you get a chance and see us. We also have our new outdoor Kitchens in. They look pretty nice.

Have a Great Day

Larry
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Glad to see you have at least a demo cook happen'n after all the grief city hall gave you over having an eggfest!
    Springfield is a no go this year. If you go, take lots of pics plz!

Good luck Larry!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • poolguy
    We are going to Springfield, We are also hosting demo cooks every other week. the next one will be sept 11th.
    I will take lots of pics at Springfield and post them here.

Larry