Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MAD MAX AND SPAWN - HOTLANTA BOUND (AND GUESS WHAT THE WIFE SAID)

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well, the spawn bought home good enough midterm grades so the two of us will driving down to atlanta friday morning. . .gonna get there in time to take her to Coca Cola World, and then to the varsity grill for dinner (i have been regaling her for years about the chili dogs, frozen oranges, and fried pies. . .we will then partake of the hospitality room on friday evening. .. [p]now for the best part. . .so the wife says to me last week "you know, if you'd like we could make another egg your christmas/hannukah present. .what do you think?". .. . . . . . . . . . "OK" says i, works for me". . .so i'll be bringing home another large egg with me. .. .whoopeee. .. .[p]can't wait to see everyone friday evening. .. .

Comments

• Smokin Joe
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Lucky you!!! That woman is a keeper...[p]See you Saturday Joe

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Those are Frosted Oranges...or F.O.s to be exact.[p]You are raising your daughter right...everyone should go to Coke World at least once and the Varity as often as the intestines can take.[p]Make sure she gets some "rangs" as well, there's just not enough grease in the chili dogs alone.[p]So the order would look like this...[p]"I need a Hot Dog all the way (Hot dog is dog, mustard and chili, all the way adds onions), Ring One (the onion rangs)and a F.O.(frosted Orange)"[p]If you want it to go, just add "walking" after the hot dog portion of the order.[p]They'll think you are a native if you order like that, of course they won't be any nicer to you, and will still want you out of the way as fast as possible, but at least they will think you are a local....lol

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Sounds like a great woman that enjoys great food. Lucky man.
    How many eggs now?[p]
    CWM

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Bobby-Q,
    LOL. .and thanks for the tips. . .i love it when they say "what'll you have, what'll you have?"... and can't forget the fried pies for desert with ice cream. . .yummy.. . yep, i'm making sure she gets the best of atlanta alright. .Heeeee

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    this will make 2 larges and 1 small. . .should hold me over for a while. .heeee. . ..i might have to get a lawn ranger handle with 'spawn' on it for this one though. ..

1044 Posts: 93
    Options
    Sucker! Wait till you get home with that new egg and see what she got. Turn-about is fair play. :-)