Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

stuffed peppers

LovenbrauLovenbrau Posts: 307
edited 11:28PM in EggHead Forum
peppers stuffed with leftover spatched chicken and cheese, wrapped in bacon and smoked at 400 raised direct fe39499dd.jpgor 30-40 min. Have to work on presentation.

Comments

• NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,293
    You don't have to work on presentation....just present it to me! :laugh:
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,688
    Never thought to go that way with leftover spatchcocked chicken. Thanks
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Rich now that you know how I have 100 to prep for a wedding on Sat you can come practice!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • lookin' good there, Love B)
  • MemphistideMemphistide Posts: 207
    is this s poblano?
  • Very Nice
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    looks good i love stuffed peppers. my wife does not so i don't get to make them often :angry:

where you at in nc? i drive to charlotte every thursday they have a pretty good resturant depot

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• LovenbrauLovenbrau Posts: 307
    cubanello (spelling?) pepper
  • LovenbrauLovenbrau Posts: 307
    I am about 20 miles east of Greenville