Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2 hour Deadliest Catch tonight

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Pretty sure the second hour is a tribute...For those interested that is.....

Comments

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder Wess.
  • hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Options
    it straight up sucks knowing the outcome and watching this, but I can't turn it off.
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    Didn't they do the Phil tribute last week? I watched the episode and Phill passed at the end, then they had a roundtable with the remaining captains and Phil's kids...is there another tonight?
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    that show you mention is callled "After the catch" I was expecting the 2 hour thing last week as well...but the after the catch has been on for a good while, and it's a pretty dam good show...not on the same timeline as the actual show...tonight I believe the second hour tonight is listed as a tribute...goin to watch now.....Enjoy, as sad as we all know it's going to be..
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hey Wess, We did watch the first hour then the next hour. I found it very interesting to know Phil was such cool dude. He lived like few others could or dared. I did hate to see him chain smoke so much. The season finally next week. Tim