Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE tv commercial

Options
Fluffyb
Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It is too hot to even go to the pool today. So I was flipping around the stations while prepping dinner and came across a show called "The Cowboy's Kitchen". On the RFDTV network. Not a well produced show, but they went to commercial and low and behold it was for the Big Green Egg. Not a specific dealer, but BGE itself. They sponsored the show too. That was a first for me, seeing the commercial.

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Kind of surprising that they would step up advertising now...with so many distributor and dealers with so much inventory on back order...either way I'd like to see the commercial but don't recognize the network as one we have available..Thanks for the tip..
  • Central IL Egger
    Options
    I searched on you tube and google & couldn't locate it, was it a local TV channel?
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    Not a local network. I am thinking it is something like the Rural Farming network or something. We have Directv and it is channell 345. They have old shows like Hee Haw on. I didn't know it existed, the show name caught my eye.
  • THA
    THA Posts: 198
    Options
    RFD TV

they do have some neat programs. I like the old steam trains on every Monday afternoon and some of the old farm equipment shows