Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Lawn Ranger Rides Again!!

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
bo.jpg
<p />Look what showed up in my mailbox! I guess the Lawn Ranger thinks I don't have enough bottle openers, eh? Next thing ya' know, he'll be sending me bracing! LOL! Thanks, Mike!! I needed a portable model and it will now be at the ready![p]TNW
[ul][li]Lawn Ranger BBQ Tools[/ul]
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    LRBottleOpener.jpg
    <p />The Naked Whiz,[p]I got mine today too! ........... aint she a beauty?[p][p]
    And it's not just for bottles.... no sir.[p]LRPBR.jpg[p]Thanks Mike..... I love it![p]John[p]

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    LRBottleOpener.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    Once again......Heeee! [p]It came just in time for the celebration. The Karma is almost unbearable! This guy does some real nice work I tellya.[p]Cold ones!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    WooDoggies,
    Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away....I used to drink PBR in Lubbock, Texas (home of the Red Raiders). I questioned if PBR was available in bottles before I sent this. Not that an opener would be needed even if it was. But I thought....what the heck.....it's the guy's birthday,...and,.... he's getting married!! [p]Best to you and The Kitten.[p]Mike

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]You can get PBR in 12 oz. bottles and my local beerman is on the hunt for the elusive 16 oz. longneck bottles that my long gone Uncle Bill swore by.
    If PBR still makes them, he will find them.[p]I really love your wonderful surprise present..... its sets on my desk and will be a fixture at all festivities......... oh, the karma![p]John