Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilled Veggies

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What's the best cooking technique for grilled veggies on the BGE? Right now my veggies (cut in nice size slices - onion, peppers, eggplant, etc.) are marinating.

Comments

• PapaQ
    PapaQ Posts: 170
    Options
    CarmineB,[p]If you have a grill basket, drop the veggies in the basket and put them on the grill at 350*-400*. Stir every couple of minutes. I like my veggies nice and crisp, so I take them off after about 5 minutes. Hope this helps.[p]Paul

• MerlinEgger
    Options
    CarmineB,[p]I have a stovetop wok that has no holes that I use on my small. I like to get the temp to about 500 and sear the veggies and then just keep stirring them. I spray them with olive oil when start the cook and sometimes during. Turn out mighty tasty. Good luck.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    CarmineB,
    get yourself a grill wok. . .they can be square or round with lots of small holes and 'walls'. . .set it right on the grid in its regular position, then take marinaded veggies and toss them in and keep tossing them just like on a wok on your stove. . .excellent. ...you can buy one at almost any kitchen store or grill supply store. . .