Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Metal Cart

lakesidelakeside Posts: 8
edited 6:54AM in EGG Table Forum
Finished my cart. I own a machine shop so I prefer working with metal. The top is HDPE cutting board type material. The folding shelves lock in place so I can lift the wheels on either end to roll over bumps and stuff. Hope you like it.
IMGP1024.jpg
IMGP1026.jpg

Comments

• MtnBlueMtnBlue Posts: 109
    That is really cool looking!
  • lakesidelakeside Posts: 8
    Thanks. It's a little different than normal, but I really like it.
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    I like it. It's nice and compact and has a lot of work space. You should be happy with it.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Very nice indeed. I like the different look.

The wire on the bottom shelf looks thin. Should the BGE be sitting on a paver because the bottom gets real hot and I wouldn't want it making the bottom wire brittle and it breaking...just a thought.
  • Looks good, I would like to order 1 please.
  • JasperJasper Posts: 378
    Yeah, I like it too. I wish I had a machine shop... ;)
  • Ala-EggAla-Egg Posts: 162
    Very nice work and a cool idea.
  • Marty4UTMarty4UT Posts: 34
    Very Nice. How much do you think you have in it?
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Looks great, I am getting someone to build me a table since I am not that great at building.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Dang nice digs!
    Thanks for the "looks good". As for the order, I'll have my credit department contact you with terms. We are currently offering 0% down, 0% interest, no payment for 6 months and $399.00 a month for 5 years. This offer is only good through april 1st. Just kidding. I spent way more time on this thing than a sane person would have, but it's mine and I had fun doing it.
    Thanks for the "looks good". As for the order, I'll have my credit department contact you with terms. We are currently offering 0% down, 0% interest, no payment for 6 months and $399.00 a month for 5 years. This offer is only good through april 1st. Just kidding. I spent way more time on this thing than a sane person would have, but it's mine and I had fun doing it.
    Thanks. I haven't really gone back and tried to figure out how much I have in it. But I can say with a reasonable amount of accuracy that it is way to much. But it came out the way I wanted and I had fun doing it. A small price to pay for my Egg to have a nice ride!
  • LambchopsLambchops Posts: 166
    Nice cart. Very well done.
  • I like the clean lines. Excellent job.
    Large BGE. Southeast Pennsylvania. @BrianObst
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Nice looking table, which I had one like that.

Patti
    Wichita, KS