Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

why does everybody like wicked good?

2»

Comments

• Mocamarc
    Mocamarc Posts: 20
    I bought two bags of Wicked Good and haven't been impressed.

Is it just me, or can anyone get a high-heat fire with this stuff. It just doesn't seem to get very hot. I need 600F or better to cook pizza properly.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,674
    no one watches the old posts on this forum, usually best to do a new post as noone sees the old ones. ive done pizzas at 1200 degrees with wickedgood, the only problem ive seen is lack of flavor which can be good or bad depending on what your cooking
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Mocamarc

Is it just me, or can anyone get a high-heat fire with this stuff. It just doesn't seem to get very hot. I need 600F or better to cook pizza properly.
  • Mocamarc

• Mocamarc
    Really? 1200? I couldn't get past 500 the other night. I have a large egg and it was clean before building the fire.
  • Mocamarc
    Really? 1200? I couldn't get past 500 the other night. I have a large egg and it was clean before building the fire.
  • Mocamarc