Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine Eggfest 2010: Thank All

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I like to thank everyone that worked so hard to make The Fest a Big success. A special Thanks to Julie,Neil,Kay and Jim for all there hard work. Pat was awesome and not just with a beer in his hand. There are so many people to thank I can't mention them all. But like to say thanks to all.

Thank to all the cooks, you did an awesome job with all the different types of food you cooked. A special thanks to Clay Q for his Custom Table he built for the Mini that was raffled off. It's time now to get plenty of deserved rest.

Comments

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Mike, you and Tim did a great job of organizing and putting on a super eggfest. :woohoo:
    Thanks!
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    I'm sorry I missed seeing your handy work again. Your tables are true works of art, and it's an art form I like very much.
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    Yes, definitely several steps up from your typical backyard table. After seeing that photo, I wondered why I haven't seen other round egg tables. It just makes so much sense. Besides being practical and gorgeous to look at, I think it makes the whole egg experience even more social than it already is. I don't have an egg table yet but after seeing that round table, I'm definitely rethinking the whole thing...
  • norflor_eggman
    Options
    thanks to all who helped coordinate and activate.
    i was a 1st timer and cooked and enjoyed the entire experience. it really is amazing how great eggheads really are.
    hope you got to try my shrimp. i was the big bald guy with the little tiny wife closest to stage.
    great view of the iron chef comp, congrats to carnivore!
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    It was great cooking next to you and yes I tried 1 or 2 shrimp :evil: We couldn't have asked for a better day.

100_3808.jpg
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    A big thanks to you mike, and all of the folks that made the weekend possible. It was really great meeting you, see you again soon I hope, remember, we are just 45 miles apart. :)

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL