Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

small in orlando

Options
flajoker
flajoker Posts: 52
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know where I can p/u a small in orlando? I'm giving it to my daughter and new husband for a wedding present. Would like to have a nest and daisy wheel also. Like to have a price for a combo deal. Will be flying into orlando saturday morning for afternoon wedding.
Come Saturday we will have a new egg family.
Thanks,Jack

Comments

• BobinFla
    BobinFla Posts: 363
    Options
    flajoker,
    From the "Enter your ZIP code here >> then to find your nearest BGE Dealer" on the main page:[p]Pinch-A-Penny #96 (3 miles)
    10010 University Blvd.
    Orlando,FL 32817
    (I was in there today looking for a deep dish pizza stone, I didn't see any SMALL eggs on display, maybe in the back?)[p]Pinch-A-Penny #128 (15 miles)
    7577 Sand Lake Road
    Orlando,FL 32819
    407.996.7665[p]
    SWIM-N-STUFF, INC. (15 miles)
    2680 W. HWY. 434
    LONGWOOD,FL 32779
    407.862.4600[p](probably your best bet, since they try to keep a pretty good stock of things)[p]
    Pinch-A-Penny #58 (16 miles)
    1813 E. Semoran Blvd.
    Apopka,FL 32703
    407.889.2242[p]
    E-mail me tomorrow afternoon and I'll try to remember to call each for you and find availibility and prices.[p]BOB

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    BobinFla,
    This is what makes this board so great! People wanting to help people they don't even know, and may never meet. That is so cool in my book!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SeanB
    SeanB Posts: 20
    Options
    flajoker,[p]I picked up mine at Swim-N-Stuff. I checked Pinch A Penny, and they wanted about $50 more.[p]Sean

• Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 441
    Options
    RRP,
    Way Cool!!! Joe

• BobinFla
    BobinFla Posts: 363
    Options
    flajoker,[p]SWIM-N-STUFF, INC. (15 miles)
    2680 W. HWY. 434
    LONGWOOD,FL 32779
    407.862.4600[p]Has a small in stock for $349 including the daisy wheel. The nest is $70. [p]The 2 Orlando Pinch-A-Pennys don't stock small, and "maybe we could order, but we haven't tried in a while."[p]The Apopka Pinch-A-Penny is going to call me back.[p]