Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggin on Valentine's Day

Options
Eggle
Eggle Posts: 13
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My V-day menu consisted of the maple planked brie recipe for starters. We ate it right off the plank and it was unreal. It was my first time using a plank and now I see what I've been missing out on. Then, I did the stuffed pork chop (stuffed with southwestern cornbread and smoked sausage) with poblano cream sauce-this was out of the new cookbook. That came with twice baked potato w/smoked gouda cheese and scallions (also from new cookbook) and some asparagus. I highly recommend all of it. The bananas foster, yet another recipe form the new book, really stole the show for dessert. Unfortunately, I only remembered to take a pic of the main course. Everything was great except that it was so much food it caused my wife to fall asleep on the couch on what's supposed to be a romantic ending to v-day ha.
Fly Eggles Fly,

Eggle
P.S. This is my first post and first attempt at pics so hopefully this works.
013.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg

Comments