Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Good Eats and Better help!

Lanier JimLanier Jim Posts: 503
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's been a few days but Super Bowl dinner was great...and I got some great help - Rosey "Da Bassett Hound". BTW - it's been terrible around here with the wife being from Louisiana...and I had the Colts! She's been celebrating like it's the Saints first Super Bowl win! :) Good eats - boston butt went for 8 hours - did some Cajun Corn as the wife calls it and just had a ton of BBQ with the House Famous Roasted Red Jalapeno Sauce. Beautiful day here Sunday and I pitty you guys in the cold stuff.

Rosey monitored the Egg temp
z1.jpg

Until she got bored about 30 minutes later :laugh:
z2.jpg

About 6 hours later - I had to cut off a chunk for Rosey and I to "taste test" out on the deck.
z4.jpg

After the chunk I stole had barked back up enough for nobody to notice - the butts were pulled and the corn went on.
z5.jpg
z6.jpg

Hope you enjoy - I know Rosey, me, and the family sure enjoyed it.

LJ

Comments