Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stoker update

Options
GoKooL
GoKooL Posts: 32
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After much debate (on the forum and inside my head), I decided to order a Stoker a few weeks ago. I, like many, hadn't heard anything and was wondering what the status of my order was and beginning to wonder if I'd made the right decision.

I emailed the contact address for Rock's a few days ago and got a reply today. They apologized for the delay and cited a recent increase in orders leading to a backorder on the Stoker boards. They estimated my order would ship in 2-3 weeks.

It would be nice to have it in my hand now, but I'm not that impatient and understand that sometimes things happen that you can't always predict. I appreciate their response (I only wish it had come up front) and feel better about my decision to go with Stoker. I hope this news helps those that are also awaiting their new toy.

Comments