Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Couple of Thanks

Options
GoonSlapper
GoonSlapper Posts: 106
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First, I'd like to thank everyone on here for making this forum entertaining and very informative. I'm a relative noobie, and I spend way too much time on this site at home and at work :blush: I'm sure a few of you do the same. But, I won't complain because there's so much info on here. I'm researching all the different recipes, past cooks, and tables to build my large and small BGE...just to name a few things.

Also, thanks to nkalons...I'm trying your hot wing recipe tonight. But, I mis-read the recipe and used 2 tablespoons of Cayenne pepper rather than 2 teaspoons. Oops. Hopefully it won't be too hot. I'll be trying other recipes from this site for hot wings in the next few weeks.

I've also tried JLOCKHART29's stuffed chicken (w/ mint and cheese) w/ shrimp, shrooms, onions, etc. cooked on the CI pan and then baked w/ tomatos. Thanks. I cooked it twice, the second time for my mom and we both loved it!!! Losing your family member touched me, and the food looked delicious. I'm still weighing the option of adding a family member (an australian shepherd or blue heeler) to my household. Currently, I live by myself and need to make sure the time is right.

And finally all the input and suggestions on all the eggcessaries...from the pizza stones, getting a second egg, ceramic grill store, dizzy pig, and the stoker...to name a few. I can't wait to expand my knowledge of grilling, especially on the BGE. NOw that the holiday's are over, I'm hoping to get into a routine of cooking on it about 5 days a week. I love it. So, thanks everyone on here!!!

Edit to add: Spring Chicken and Village Idiot. thanks for your advice, and I hope to meet you around town. I'm intrigued of the eggfest in Austin. I need to make sure it fits in my schedule.

Comments