Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help With table plans

Options
usc1321
usc1321 Posts: 627
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
I need some help getting blueprints or plans for a table that can hold both a large and medium egg. If any of you guys have some and are willing to share please let em know. ;)B)

Comments

• Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Table6.jpg
    If you don't have something figured out in a week or so, e-mail me and we can talk about dimensions. This is a large and small.
  • Smoking Coles
    Options
    Both of my eggs are mediums, and I just sat down and sketched this table out and modified as I built it, so I don't have plans or blueprints. I'll post the pictures for you just to give you another idea though. I might be able to find my original sketches, but as I said, it was modified as I built it also, so not sure how much help they would be. If you have any questions though, I will be glad to try and help. The Naked Whiz's site has the basic plans for a table that will also help you get started. Link and pictures to follow. Also take a look at the table gallery under Photo Galleries. Theres probablyclose to 150 talbes there that people have built for their eggs. Should give you a great start.

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/cart.htm

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    A naked whiz table with some modification
    P1010109.jpg
    P1010119.jpg
  • DrugCoder
    DrugCoder Posts: 219
    Options
    Smoking Coles would it be possible for you to post just the overall dimensions of the top and back? I think we can figure out the rest from that basic measurement. Thanks!
  • Smoking Coles
    Options
    DrugCoder,

I'm am almost positive that the dimemsion are 6'-0" by 2'-4". If I can be of any other help, let me know. I'll have to get the height dimension of the back, I don't remember off hand. I want to say 40" or 42" tall, but don't remember if that is with or without the casters. I'll try and remember to get that for you. Remember though, those are two meduium eggs, not large.