Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Menu For The Week-End

Options
bodean
bodean Posts: 19
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ACC Tourney............Friday....Baby Backs. Saturday...Boston Butts...Sunday....Standing Rib .............Cold Beer and A litle dram of Scotch now and then.........It don't git no better........[p]GO DUKE............[p]Dean In N.C.

Comments

• Love Handles
    Options
    bodean,
    Bacon wrapped scallops and big Mexico shrimp stuffed with jalapenos & cheese and wrapped with bacon for tonight along with some veggies cooked up Nature Boy style. Big thick rib eyes for Sunday night.

• Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    I'll lift a dram to ya bodean, as I try WudeyeDo's meatloaf recipe tonight, then put on butts and a brisket for tomorrow, all while catching the SEC tournament. [p]Roll Tide!

• Have ran my new egg now for almost 48 hours on one load of lump. Have four nice briskets and four butts to start getting a little grease in this thing. Time for cooking for real.[p]Go Ducks! Beat Stanford.