Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tough to Egg

Options
cleinen
cleinen Posts: 102
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
[img size=150][/img]img00138j.th.jpg

[img size=150][/img]img00137.th.jpg

Comments

• johnrezz
    johnrezz Posts: 120
    Options
    welcome to my world.... I just fire it up and with in a little while you will have a nice little cove to cook in, actually prefer it that way since it insulates it from the weather.....

J
  • cleinen
    Options
    There are actually 2 of them in there.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Not tough on the egg, the egg'r yup!!!

Here are your pictures.

img00138j.th.jpg

img00137.th.jpg

GG
  • cleinen
    Options
    It was my first time trying to post pictures on here. I am guessing maybe photobucket works better?
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options

Your pictures are fine, rather small but fine. You hve the html code wrong.

I usually don't use the green tabs (boardcode tabs)when posting. If you do use them then click the green boardcode Img tag once the paste the url to your picture and then press the green boardcode Img tab (opening html tag)once again (closing html tag).

I can't type the code in directly or you will never see the coding. So, in my example below you would need to substitute the curly brace "{" for the square "[" in the following example.

. opening image tag {img}
    . paste your image location next
    . closing image tag {/img}

Your code would look like this {img} http:...your picture location and picture name... {/img}

In order to use the preview tab before posting, for some reason it requres lower case html {img} and will not work with upper case or mixed case {IMG}.

For example, photobucket provides a ready copy and past onto a forum, however, the html cods are upper case. The forum board will not preview. For some reason that upper/mixed/lower can't be addresses on the board.

Before uploading your picture to your host site I would size it to somewhere between 500 pix to 650 pix for the longest edge. Landscape then the first size, landscape then the second size number. Keep in mind 72 pix = 1 inch in image size (most of the time). with those sizes in mind try to keep the image size somewhere around 40k to 50k.

GG