Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waffle House egg

Options
Jawjajoe
Jawjajoe Posts: 51
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
While dining at the local WH the waitress began to tell me of this strange green egg shaped grill that her beloved had brought home in leiu(?) of being paid with $. She proceeded to go on about the steaks he had cooked. I asked what acessories they got and she spoke of the usual inc. a cookbook. I told to burn the book with the next fire and go online to get the best recipies and to ask ?. The next time I saw her, I inquired about the egg. She said her feller thought that the burning book would make the food taste bad. LOL.
Thought ya'll might get a kick out of that.
Joe

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    jawjajoe,
    LOL - yes I did - especially after I thought about what he must have thought you meant about "going online". Me thinks he probably doesn't use a computer in his trade for which he was paid with that there green thingee! OTOH that story shores up the dream some people have of finding a BGE in a garage sale with a $10 tag on it!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.