Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egged every day this week

Options
Smokin Joe
Smokin Joe Posts: 441
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm sooooo hooked!
Sunday - rolled pork loin stuffed with port soaked crazins, fresh spinach and blue cheese crumbles. Smoked with apple wood - awesome!!!
Monday - beef jerky - two types - 2 lbs each of River City (hot) and Little Chief (mild). It's gone already...
Today - grilled lamb chops at 450* with grilled asparagus and mushroom rissoto. Mrs Smokey Joe told me they were the best lamb chops she ever had.
Tomorrow - not sure, but I'll find something to whip up on the bge.[p]Thanks to all on this forum who regularly supply their tips, tricks and wisdom. I'm lovin life! Joe

Comments

• smokeydrew
    smokeydrew Posts: 130
    Options
    Since I joined this forum last friday, I have cooked every night on the bge because of a posted photo or the subliminal flavors permeating from a post.[p]Saturday I did an 8lb. brisket. Sunday I roasted garlic for garlic and onion dip. Monday I did 4lbs. of korean style short ribs. Tonight I tried my first pizza with great success. Tomorrow... who knows![p]My new plate setter and pizza stone have added a whole new dimension to cooking on the bge.[p]Just reading archived posts has greatly improved my smoking skills.
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 441
    Options
    smokeydrew,
    Stick a fork in ya, you're done... just like everyone else here :o}> Joe

• Daddyo
    Daddyo Posts: 224
    Options
    smokeydrew,
    Wait till you see Chuck's crab legs photo. You'll be buying some of those within an hour.