Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Secret Elfster came thru

Options
milesofsmiles
milesofsmiles Posts: 1,377
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
:):) Skill?? from Huntsville, Alabama. Sent Big Bob Gibson b-b-q original white sauce. That will look good under my Go Vols Christmas tree, joining that will be the a 8 oz. jar of Everglades Seasoning. Ain't that in Florida ? Under the Vols Tree it goes for now. Also Elfster threw in a 10" Lodge Cast Aron Skillet. For you from Up there, thats iron.LOL Thanks to the Bama Gang and many Smiles to y'all and Merry Christmas.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Thanks Molly. Smiley will get it as well as the rest of my ci some years from now. Just discovered another cido in my storage bldg. the other day. One I forgot about. Guess I'll reseason soon. :):):) to you. Merry Christmas.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Sounds like your package was from Gene (crimsongator).

I'd be a little leary of it if I were you.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Happy Holidays!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Thanks Rod. He really set me up on that one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Gotta love them Gator & Bama peeps. They'll trick you. I'am truly lovin it now. The ole Volman sez Merry Christmas to Eggin peeps. :):):)
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    You are welcome Ronnie. The white sauce is obviously from Decatur. Lodge is manufactured 45 miutes away on the AL/TN line. The Everglades is what I used growing up (and even now) on steaks on the grill. It is a family favorite favorite and their version of salt/pepper/garlic/spices. Enjoy.
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Gene, Love the gifts. This is a tale worthy of passing along to the buds at work & some of our eggers. We got Bama, Auburn, Fla, SC, Tenn, Ky. Well H... Prob. all of the SEC. I should have pushed my brain further, the clues were there. Again THANKS. See you at Ofest. :):):) & Merry Christmas. I ain't pullin for Texas.
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    I had to get the Lodge Friday and ended up with a case of food poisening over the weekend. That is why it went out Tuesday. I also flew out to Columbus Tuesday PM and headed home tomorrow. What a whirlwind. I need to post a thank you to my elf (WWsis) and will try to take a pic of all the stuff she sent me last weke. Great gifts
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Good haul Ronnie! :woohoo:
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Tim & Cindy, YES, & from Bama & Gator Peeps. They are verry Kind. We will enjoy, can't wait to tell my Fighting Irish sil. Y'all have a very nice Tennessee Christmas, you know White & Orange. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: