Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I got a great Santa

Options
Little Steven
Little Steven Posts: 28,817
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Staci (wokonmedium),

Thank you so much! Great looking sauces and rubs. I can't wait to try the jalapeno mustard and the Iowa State cooler bag is really neat. Sorry you got me and had to spend so much in postage :blush:

DSC_0011-8.jpg

DSC_0008-11.jpg
Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm so glad it got there. I was so worried that you would be one of the last people to get yours and wondering why your Secret Santa forgot you.

My ideal plan didn't come together. I'd be happy to get your name again next time, with just a little more lead time...postage is a non-issue. Merry Christmas!
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Staci,

I don't know what I was thinking when I said my favourite cook is Indian. We are so overloaded with Indian and other Asian ingredients that there is nothing I can't get. What I can't get is authentic barbeque stuff. Thanks again and I wish I had drawn your name.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I have used Cookies BBQ Sauce frequently over the years and in my top 5 of favs. It's made in Iowa no?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Little Steven
    Options
    loco_engr,

Everything I received was from Iowa, which is what makes it so neat. I've been in Iowa once but feel like I'm closer to it now.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    I don't know about authentic, but if you get hooked on something, say the word.