Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BBQ Pitmasters on TLC Dec. 3rd

Options
sfd2122
sfd2122 Posts: 7
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sorry if this was already posted somewhere on the forum, I searched for it and couldn't find anything. I saw preview commercials for this show and there was one scene where they showed them cooking on 4 large green eggs. Can't wait to watch this series. I am sure that whoever they were filming is actually a member on here and if so I hope the exposure helps advance your cooking career. Also hope it helps sell more green eggs and brings them to many more homes.

Here is the release that if found about the show.

TLC today announced that is has started production on the new docu-series BBQ PITMASTERS (wt), taking viewers into the high-stakes world of competitive barbecue. Following some of the biggest names on the circuit, each episode travels to a different competition and show viewers what it takes to win big in BBQ.

Eight one-hour episodes of BBQ PITMASTERS have been ordered, and is scheduled to premiere December 3 on TLC

Comments