Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg Feet

trlowdertrlowder Posts: 45
edited 12:21AM in EggHead Forum
Where did you all get your egg feet? I hear of some using them with custom built stands. Did the feet come with your package when purchasing or are these purchase elsewhere?
·

Comments

• FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    They usually come with the egg. If you bought a nest, the dealer may have assumed you wouldn't need the feet in which case you should ask for them. They do come in handy to seperate stuff from a platesetter etc.
    ·
  • They come with the small, medium, and large egg. If you didn't get a set and would like some, go to your dealer and ask him for a set. Most often when they sell the egg with a nest they leave the feet out and would have a few sets laying around the shop somewhere.
    ·
  • They are included in the Small,Med, Large and XL Egg. If you bought a new BGE, you paid for them. Go get 'em from your dealer. They also are available to purchase as an "eggcessory".
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I purchased an extra set when we were at the eggtoberfest 3 for about $10. Tim

I wanted to buy 4 feet but I was told I had to buy 3 at a time.
    ·
  • A set of 3 came with the large egg & I purchased 3 feet from dealer as extras. Grand kids like to play with little green things I guess :S
    ~HOPE~ is wishing something would happen. ~FAITH~ is believing something will happen. ~COURAGE~ is making something happen......
    ·