Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Feet

Options
trlowder
trlowder Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Where did you all get your egg feet? I hear of some using them with custom built stands. Did the feet come with your package when purchasing or are these purchase elsewhere?

Comments

• Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    Options
    They usually come with the egg. If you bought a nest, the dealer may have assumed you wouldn't need the feet in which case you should ask for them. They do come in handy to seperate stuff from a platesetter etc.
  • Mike in Abita
    Options
    They come with the small, medium, and large egg. If you didn't get a set and would like some, go to your dealer and ask him for a set. Most often when they sell the egg with a nest they leave the feet out and would have a few sets laying around the shop somewhere.
  • SmokinGuitarPlayer
    Options
    They are included in the Small,Med, Large and XL Egg. If you bought a new BGE, you paid for them. Go get 'em from your dealer. They also are available to purchase as an "eggcessory".
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    I purchased an extra set when we were at the eggtoberfest 3 for about $10. Tim

I wanted to buy 4 feet but I was told I had to buy 3 at a time.
  • Signal 99
    Options
    A set of 3 came with the large egg & I purchased 3 feet from dealer as extras. Grand kids like to play with little green things I guess :S
    ~HOPE~ is wishing something would happen. ~FAITH~ is believing something will happen. ~COURAGE~ is making something happen......