Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any BGE Inspectors near Aiken, SC or Augusta, GA?

Options
trlowder
trlowder Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I may be interested in your services if available tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.

Comments

• Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Options
    What's a BGE Inspector?
    Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Man is looking to buy a used BGE in the Aiken area and was wondering if anyone in the area might help him check it out. See below post.
  • Laker
    Laker Posts: 110
    Options
    Now if this was the first week in April and I would be making my annual trek to Augusta to attend the Masters Golf Tournament, I would BUY you a new BGE in exchange for housing for the week. :)

Good luck, I just sold my large BGE with table for $600. It was well used for over 6 years and I just installed a new gasket. My new replacement large BGE will be delivered this week.
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Crimnongator is the Egg inspector team lead extraordinaire. :laugh:
  • Steeler Fan
    Options
    richard called me. If you need help in the late afternoon. I will send u an email w/ my work # if you are registered on the site
  • trlowder
    Options
    Steeler Fan, My email is trlusc@hotmail.com. I plan to leave Columbia around 4:30, hoping to arrive in Aiken around 5:45-6pm. Where are you located?
  • trlowder
    Options
    hey Steeler Fan. I did get you email with phone number and will call this afternoon. Thanks!
  • trlowder
    Options
    okay...I just spoke with the gentleman again this morning. I misunderstood him the first go round.....I though he just moved into a new house, but he is actually moving out of state from a house to a pation home that has a built in grill. he said he does not enough room for the egg on the smaller patio and did not want to hassle with moving it. He said it was used about 10 times while owning it for 15 months. It sounds like it is like new and at a pretty good price. I'll let everyone know how it works out. Again, thanks for all the input and help.
    -TL
    Chapin, SC
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i figured joe would be able to help you out..

there are several S.C. eggers around here. just let us know how we can help ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb