Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jus-Fer-Fun

Options
Poppasam
Poppasam Posts: 440
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It was great to see some old friends and welcome the new ones we made to the family.We got to make the fest at the last minute as the contest we've done the last few years on fest weekend got canceled.

I hate that Ms.Diane didn't get to visit more. The weather and being her chemo week played a big part in that. We both would like to give a Big Thanks to all for the Prayers and Good Thoughts we have receiveed and are atill recieving.

I'm sorry that I didn't boil more peanuts to share but I did not expect them to go as fast as they did. maybe next year I can work out a way to get more there.

Again thanks to all for a fun and greeat weekend. Thanks to the EGG Folks for all they have done and a BIG Thanks to Bobby and his crowd for their help and service this past year.

Thanks to All,
Poppasam And Ms.Diane
Jus-Fer-Fun-Cooking Crew

Comments