Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Roasted Garlic & Balsomic 10 Minute Marinade

Options
Smokey
Smokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last week I found this marinade at Sam's (come in a 1.95 liter bottle. Brand is Consorzio ... never heard of it). I marinaded a few breasts over night and had guests over tonight. It is some good stuff. I don't know about only marinading for 10 minutes, but after an overnight bath and some heat, the chicken developed a nice tan and the marinade carmilized to give a nice flavor.

Comments

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Smokey, I am a bit, yet pleasantly, surprised that Consorzio products can be found at Sam's. They use only the finest ingredients and everything that they sell, of what I've tasted, is excellent. They make a line of herb & spice infused oils that hooked me when they first came on the market. ( We bought the oils by the case before they were sold around here). Bone appétit! JCA
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    J Appledog,[p]Thanks for the info. I'll be looking for more of their things at Sam's!

• bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    Options
    J Appledog,
    Speaking of marinades...my wife marinated some pork tenderloin in your jerk sauce for a few hours before throwing them on the egg...it doesn't get any better than that, Julie!
    bd