Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hats

Options
Inksmyth
Inksmyth Posts: 308
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks for all the positive feedback on the hats. Thought it would be fun to do a limited edition, so hang on to them. They are one of a kind. Also a BIGGG thanks to Hungryman. He did all the hard work.

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Great job both of you...it is the first time I bought a limited edition anything and I bought 6 of them...woo hoo... :P

I promise I will not flood the market with them on ebay... :whistle:
  • c tredwell
    Options
    Awesome design!! Just confirmed my order with HungryMan...and Im eggcited to wear it this weekend B)
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Thanks to you BOTH!We REALLY appreciate the effort you both put forth for our enjoyment! :)
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    The artwork was cool and the place that did the sew, did a good job. It took a while to get done, but I have never been accused of being fast. The last of the hats went out today. It will take about two days to arrive. The remainder will be passed out in Atlanta. I thought it was a good idea to do a limited run on the hats and sorry for the eggers that did not get in fast enough. I'm sure Inksmyth will be glad to tattoo it on anyone's chest or forehead :laugh:
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    I'd like to thank the both of you, also. What a wonderful design. If I ever decide to get inked, I'll know who to turn to! :lol: