Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Forgive me WPB, and Ban Me if you will, but

2»

Comments

• You only say that because it's true.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,796
    Mike we are adults here. Post the topic with the OT and if you do not wish to read - Do Not..
    Time to bring back the OT's to the main part.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• jagweedjagweed Posts: 188
    hate to see you with a little hole in your forehead from your monopod.

you know, if you could somehow rig an extra pair of legs on that, you'd have something a little more stable. just saying. ;)

(wait for it... here it comes..)
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Hey I just read this on the OT Forum :angry:

It is a good idea anyway :laugh:
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    At least it's not vacation pics, with separate slide shows for all 14 days of the trip.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    That IS cool!
  • Impressive! For what it is worth, I like this kind of post-useful to others not mean-spirited.
  • Where in New Mexico are you going? Anywhere near Santa Fe, you gotta hit Bobcat Bite for a green chili cheeseburger! Probably one of the best burgers I've ever had!

http://www.bobcatbite.com/

Beautful area in New Mexico!

Steve
  • Stick's crooked.

Spring "Eighteen Handles Made Into A Stick" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA