Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

North to Alaska Day 5

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Once again, for those of you who are still interested, this is when we sailed into Glacier Bay.

Absolutely beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_4ZkJQJlUY

Enjoy

Spring "Icehead Egghead" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Looks like you and the Hen are having a ball! You both deserve it. Really nice cabins and the country side is just unbelievable!!! Only problem is I think I would have trouble getting the Harley there!!! :laugh: :whistle:
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    another great video leroy!!!. ..and that one photo of judy on the rail of the ship, she is just gorgeous. ..hope you got that one framed and on the mantle. ..once again, i know why you married her!!! (still trying to figure out why she married you, but oh well, LOL).. . .you are indeed a lucky man!!
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    My parent took us on an Alaskan Cruise when I was 14 yrs old. I knew I was lucky, but was probably to young and don't think I knew what I was seeing and experiencing. To bad "youth is wasted on the young"!

The scenery looks absolutely amazing.

I want to go again. If I ever get to do it, maybe I will truly appreciate it.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    As always, thanks for sharing...
    You travel well.
    darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Leroy...you and Judy look like you're having the time of your lives..and meeting some new friends along the way, although thats nothing new for you two.. :) We leave on the 29th for the Caribbean out of Baltimore, but you sure are making me think about an Alaskan cruise, it looks awesome...and your videos are excellent...Keep em comin..I was gonna call you a day or 2 ago and realized I don't have any numbers for you, I could have sworn I did,but they aint in the phone anymore..Talk to ya soon.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I just sit here and watch these with a big 'ol smile on my face. Thanks again Leroy!!
    Trying to wake up with a smile.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    Nice, I'm sure the eleven days went by to quickly.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • bull
    bull Posts: 64
    Options
    Beautiful scenery, thanks for sharing your trip vicariously.
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Spectacular video Leroy, thanks a million for sharing.

Gator

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Great, as usual! Looking forward to tomorrow.
  • Babyray
    Babyray Posts: 250
    Options
    Great production Leroy..Beautiful country..Looking forward to your next presentation.

Ray and Faye
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Hi Leroy,
    I will wait till I'm at the pub and have my 4 shirts on,my coat & beanie as I know I will get goose bumps again. :( :whistle: :laugh:

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    Awesome scenery! Those sure were spacious accommodations!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    You two must be enjoyng the heck out of life right now - the pics are wonderful and trip seems to be going off without a hitch. Lookin' fwd to the next installment.