Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Holiday! Go Tribe!

Options
RhumAndJerk
RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, it is here … Opening Day in Cleveland. Go Tribe![p]At approximately 4PM yesterday, my double butts reached the magic number of 200. I had to run home at lunch and reload the lump. After 24 hours, I guess that I cannot complain.[p]As I was pulling the pork, my wife and I were eating it quickly and then my ten-month-old son joined in the act. I was feeding him little pieces and he was reaching out for more.[p]Later in the evening, I made a double batch of EW’s Piedmont sauce and a batch of Cole Slaw. I packed everything in the refrigerator.[p]Which brings us to now … I am going to get the chaffing dish set up to everything back up. [p]Everything around my office is bussing. I iced down eight cases of assorted barley pops. There is activity all around us outside. People are tailgating; Radio Stations are doing remote broadcasts. Rick Rockwell hit on two of the ladies from our office. The comment was made that we should invent a game called “Who Wants to Throw Rotten Veggies at a Millionaire”.[p]Which brings us to now … I am going to get the chaffing dish set up to everything back up. [p]The gates open at 10:30 AM, too bad KennyG is stuck in NYC. Let the Parrtaaaayyy begin.[p]Go Tribe!
RhumAndJerk

Comments