Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Festivals

Options
Jack's-Gourmet
Jack's-Gourmet Posts: 8
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is there anyway to post pictures in the forum or attached to your profile?

I have an interest in getting into the summer/fall festival scene, does anyone in the Atlanta area know how I might start? Also, has anyone here ever participated in the Eggtober Fest here in Ga>

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Eggtoberfest will sell out fast this year, most have already booked their rooms by now. We are having an unofficial mini fest down here next month and a few from georgia will probably be here.
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    cannot help with the avatar and profile pics .. as far as posting pix most of us do that and use photobucket. the forum servers cannot store all the pix so they are stored elsewhere and linked to the post... sounds complicated it is not..
    you need a photbucket acct. easy to do.
    also click Grandpas Grub [in the who is online] go to his profile click recent posts and find the one for newbies a wealth of info.. including how to post pix.. if you are intimidated click my name click send email and we can chat on the phone ... i can make this a less than 10 minute process [start to posting] on the phone
    seems i should open a weekly photbucket hotline
  • Charlie Barrineau
    Options
    SC Festival of Discovery
    July 9-12
    Greenwood, SC (about 3 hrs from ATL)
    many egg teams participating...kinda an egger reunion of sorts
    nearly 80 bbq teams and 12 blues bands
    FREE admission