Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NiEGGara Fest UPDATE!

Options
OttawaEgg
OttawaEgg Posts: 283
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
G'day eggers!

The NiEGGara Fest website has been updated to show who's coming so far. (Grand oeuf vert and I aren't on the list, but we'll both be there!!)

http://www.nieggarafest.com/whoscoming.html

.... and now back to our show! :woohoo:

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Which airport is the closest to the fest??

Faith
    Tampa, FL
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • OttawaEgg
    OttawaEgg Posts: 283
    Options
    Florida Grillin Girl wrote:
    Which airport is the closest to the fest??

Faith
    Tampa, FL

Buffalo is closer in terms of drive time (and perhaps traffic too), but in either case you have to go through customs. The drive from Toronto airport could have you hung up in traffic. So, I'd say land in Buffalo, rent your car and drive.

Cheers!
  • Chef Charles
    Chef Charles Posts: 871
    Options
    Thanks Tim,

Pretty impressive start!

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• Chef Charles
    Chef Charles Posts: 871
    Options
    According to the Best Western Beacon Harbourside Inn website (the hotel set up for the fest), the hotel is 30 miles from the Hamilton Airport (YHM), 57 miles from the Buffalo Airport (BUF) and 78 miles from Lester Pearson Airport just outside of Toronto (YYZ). While Hamilton may be the closest, there may not be any flights to the US.

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• Grand Oeuf Vert
    Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
    Options
    Good job Timmer!
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Thanks for the info.

Faith
    Tampa, FL
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Unknown
    Options
    If you can get a flight into Hamilton, you're almost there!

Michael