Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: Great Wichita KS BBQ places?

ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
edited 7:01AM in EggHead Forum
Hi all,
I will be in Wichita next week and was wondering if there is a really good Que place I should not miss. I would really like to try some authentic western style bbq. If you have any recommendations I would certainly appreciate it.
Thanks a lot as usual,
Ron.

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Sorry man,never been to Wichita,but if you go by way of Memphis I can give you some help! ;)
  • ChefRDChefRD Posts: 438
    Thanks man! I will probably going to Memphis again in the not too distant future.

Thanks again,
    Ron
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Ron,

I live in Wichita, KS but have not been to any BBQ joints, but I can give you a great steak house. :)

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    Ron,

If you are going to be in town on Saturday, they are going to have the Master BBQ cookoff. I am on my way to work but any questions you can email me.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    Ron,

I heard Julius Ribcage and Two Brothers are really great BBQ joints.

Patti
    Wichita, KS