Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

"No Tropical Delight???"

sirlancealotsirlancealot Posts: 446
edited 4:53PM in EggHead Forum
Has he totally deserted us? Haven"t seen a post from him since last year. I miss seing his perfectly clear close-up pict. I hope all is well...peace...

Comments

• Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Haven't seen him on here in a while, either. Rick's work was always 1st class!
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I miss Ricks posts also. he did some incredible things and the pics were always to die for! I understand he does lurk and maybe he might see this and come back just a little?? I sent him an email asking about his old car he was doing and hoped I might hear back on that... but nothing :(
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,551
    There are some here who are in the know... (what & why). I'm relatively new so I don't have the full picture. What went down was apparently a result of exchanges on this forum/site. That's too bad...
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Correct.

He got offended, but the information I have is second hand. I am among those who wish he were here participating.

He does read the posts here, but posts on another board. I am not sure which one or if he uses the same handle.

GG
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I know and it is sad. we all lost with that deal...... :(

there are other sites...????????? :silly: :lol:
  • WillieWillie Posts: 132
    What a loss, his pictures were much enjoyed by all of us
    we miss him.
    Willie
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    RICK COME BACK!!!!! We miss you. :( Your recipes, cooks, photos, and advice were awesome. :silly: We'd like for you to enhance the forum once again.
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    You can check out his site for some great photo's.
    http://www.rickstropicaldelight.com/