Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cow/2

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Subject of this post is supposed to denote division of a cow by two. One of my friends at work just told me that he had gone in with a relative who apparently raises cows that he has some silly number of steaks...something like 97...and some obscene amount of ground beef from a half a cow that he "split" with said relative. The cow was supposedly raised by this relative in a natural fashion without steroids or whatever other unnatural things they put in cows these days. He's offering red meat at a great price: FREE![p]My point is, damn am I excited! He and I usually talk about client server application design at work so it was a pleasant surprise to talk about meat in such great proportions.[p]Cow and the BGE: perfect together!
Cornfed

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]Sorry about the incohesive nature of some of that last post. I was a little sleep-deprived this past weekend and I think it's catching up on me. Also, I tend to get a little excited when hearing about the problems of storing such large quantities of meat.[p]Reread your posts before submitting,
    Cornfed

• Cat
    Cat Posts: 556
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]Anyone who has to design client/server apps deserves free cow! Enjoy it -[p]Cathy
  • Mary
    Mary Posts: 190
    Options
    Cornfed,
    Sooooo, are you getting one of those vacuume sealers to preserve all that free and really natural cow? Sounds like a deal![p]Mary