Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Lawn Ranger Grid Lifter!

Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
grid1.jpg
http://www.lawnrangerbbq.com/
For those that dont know Lawn Ranger is the master of must-have tools for using the BGE and has been making them for eggheads accross the USA for years!. Many Eggers here have them. The common response of must-have accessories is a plate setter, but u need something to handle the grates. Plus it's a trade mark if being an Egger!
Above photo- top lifter is the original series when he started making them about 10 yrs ago. Trust me, it weathered harsh Pennsylvania weather over the decade, and traveled to many Eggfests accross the USA- and still works great! I keep it as it has character.
Bottom one is the one that arrived today. Both engraved with whatever u want. Most here, like myself, have forum handle engraved.I am so excited! Beautiful! Thanks Lawn Ranger(Mike)!!
The most common use- lifting the grate. Allows ease of lifting HOT/dirty grates with ease. Most importantly I have one as it just adds appeal to Eggin'!
grid2.jpg
As an added feature can easily scrape away all that unwanted crap of your grate.
grid3.jpg

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Hey Todd, where ya been man, missed you in Waldorf. -RP
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    hey todd that looks great!! glad you got a new one!!

one thing i will add about LR he really hates it when a egger gets a new dog and does not teach the dog about the egg before she finds out for herself

DSCN0259.jpg

but he does know how make them look great again

2008-06-13012.jpg

i love mine!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Smokin' Todd
    Hey Randy,
    Im good man. I really wish I could have been to Waldorf. Just couldnt make the time.
    ST
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Nice hardware, ST! Like the green metal treatment--your team's colors too. Ready for the camps to begin? I've been watching NFL Network just to make sure I'm not missing anything. You guys did a good thing to get Sanchez at 4 or 5 this year.

Looking forward to some football along with some good eats from the eggs.
  • Smokin' Todd
    I got a new one as I wanted to get one for my brother since he got his 1st BGE a few months ago. So I decided to get another for myself!
    Sanchez, like everything else with the JETS we will have to wait and see. Im not expecting Super Bowl this season, but at least something...
  • Seattle Todd
    Seattle Todd Posts: 227
    Looks great! Gotta make it out to a Seattle Eggfest one of these years.