Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

visitor profiles???

Options
RLA
RLA Posts: 89
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I posted my personal info at "visitor profiles" some 2 wks ago, and, I am still not posted as a new person...how long does it usually take?

Comments

• Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Options
    RLA,[p]We have a new Webmaster and it may take a little longer than normal while he learns to feel his Father's shoes.

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Bob, and I think that you'll agree, he has done a great job to date - thanks WebMasterKinder!

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Options
    RLA,[p]Please have patience. The only Webmaster this forum has had recently pasted. His son has assumed the responsibilities and is working hard to keep the flame going while dealing with a steep learning curve.[p]You are RLA to us on the forum.[p]Spin
  • Gfw,[p]Thanks guys -- and, you're very welcome.
    I'm sorry things are slower than when my Father had the reins.
    I'm still learning, and, I've got a "day job".
    Thanks for you patience....
    WMK

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    WebMasterKinder,
    No problemo Dave! It takes more talent than we got, so we are leaving it up to you! It ain't easy balancing hot potatoes on each hand while jumping a jumprope on the high wire! You're doing OK! Hang in there![p]Dr. Chicken

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    WebMasterKinder,
    Thank you for all you are doing.
    Great job keeping things going smoothly.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    WebMasterKinder,[p]I think you're doing a great job. Your efforts are much appreciated. I have the same problem with a day job getting in the way of some things I'd rather do. I'm still working on an exhaust system to pipe smoke from a BGE working full force in my cube out some window (or at least into my manager's office).