Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

long day but we cooked some ribs anyway

Options
dhuffjr
dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Who say's you can't eat dinner at 9pm?

Long day. Slept in; took out some bushes; bought new bushes,flowers and some ribs; planted those and the small garden patch; cut the grass; found time to cook some ribs too.

Somewhere along the line I found a monkey in the backyard.

DSCF1856.jpg

DSCF1861.jpg

DSCF1862.jpg

DSCF1875.jpg

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    A little early for pumpkins isn't it? :woohoo: Is that where they got planted?

Mike
  • dhuffjr
    Options
    no pumpkins this year although a developer cut down all the trees behind my house and hasn't done a dang thing with it.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

a pack of pumpkin seeds and a pack of watermelon seeds will set me back a buck........ I feel the seed of an idea coming here :woohoo:
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Okay, didn't Matthew crack his pumpkin up and plant seeds? Your to young to be losing your mind.
    Even though Matthew might eventually do it. :P
    Mike
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    I hope that you guys were able to get some ribs before Fido took over ;)

Know what you mean about long day today. It's Saturday--aren't we supposed to sleep in? Garrett did really well this morning, and I think that he'll get the results by being introduced as one of the new 2nd degree black belts next week!

Catch ya later!
  • dhuffjr
    Options
    He did....some of those seeds might just volunteer this year.

I was thinking outloud/onscreen about planting some pumpkins and watermelons in the waste land behind my house. IF they get around to bushhogging it this year I'm out a buck.