Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stainless table

Options
Rolling Egg
Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Im wanting some sort of stainless table or cart to put my large egg in. I looked through several older post of a few people who had bought the stainless carts from Sams. I just looked on Ebay and there are tons of them in the 200 dollar range but I figure are to flimsy. Plus the only ones I found with adjustable shelves are the carts with the wire shelves. Also I think I read one post where they had to take the wheels off the cart because of how high the hinge set above the table top, making the whole egg quite high. Could the table top be cut around the hinge? Are there supports in the way? Any advice on how these carts are holding up to being rolled around is greatly appreciated. Also any recomendation on which cart/table to buy is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments