Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Got my Egg yesterday (pics)

Options
BucsFanJim
BucsFanJim Posts: 161
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
green_egg_5.jpg
<p />Made a permanent home for the Egg... we spent ALLLLLL day yesterday on this. Note how dejected the Weber kettle looks in the background.

Comments

• BucsFanJim
    Options
    green_egg_3.jpg
    <p />My posse gettin' 'er dun. Actaully my bro. sis-in-law and wife who also does a lot of grillin'. Darn good at it too I might add.

• BucsFanJim
    Options
    green_egg_1.jpg
    <p />There it is. Of course I had to try it out last night...AWESOME!!!!!!
    Did a load of boneless chicken breasts, then a dozen drumsticks, then cranked it up to 700 for sirloin steaks, then brought it back down to do a few brats, then some burgers....then crankied it back up to burn it off and shut it down. We had a great time yesterday!

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    BucsFanJim,[p]OH MY, I hope you have the Bge manual there because it is going to be the first thing you burn! It is really outdated and has a lot of bad information in it. My brother lit his cooker using a hunk of newspaper and a handfull of lump and the neighbors called the fire dept when they saw the smoke. Them folks in NJ are pretty easy to upset I guess.[p]Anyone around here agree with that???[p]
    Tim

• Jeff J
    Jeff J Posts: 55
    Options
    BucsFanJim, you look like a florida egghead, keep watch for the camping trip in central fl soon