Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wamac ILLinois Springfest

Options
BajaTom
BajaTom Posts: 1,269
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Any egg teams coming to Wamac to compete in the KCBS event this month?.

Comments

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Don't cook competitions on it but I have a medium that I use at home. Does that count? We cook as the Smokin' T's and we'll be there, stop by and say hi if you are going to be there. 24' toy hauler with an FE on the tailgate.

Troy
  • Ribs & Bibs will be there early on Thursday afternoon but will probably be like Sprinter and be cooking on another type of cooker. Stop over and we can talk Eggs as I do cook on three of them on the Po-Farm.

Dipstick
  • sprinter
    Options
    After the thorough pounding you gave us in Sikeston a couple of weekends ago, the Smokin' T's are out for revenge. Looking forward to seeing you again. Tony wont be there this time, he and MB are taking a weekend vacation, but I'll have Pit Stop with me and I understand that he sets a mean presentation box. See you soon.
  • Pounding??? Pounding??? I only beat you by .0004 points!!

So you now decide to bring in a "ringer"?

Paul will be cooking with me at this event so we will see you there.

Dipstick
  • sprinter
    Options
    Ringer? Are you kidding? You misspelled it, its runner, not ringer, R U N N E R. You know, towel boy, helping hand, bottle washer etc. I don't have any plans to let him near the meat at all. "Ringer", thats rich, good one. hehehe

Its going to be a fun weekend, that is a nice cook and a nice location. If we can get the wind to lay down a bit it will be awesome. Last year it darn near blew things over on us. But, thats what the trailer is for anyway. Its still nice to sit under the canopy though and sip a cold one talking to good friends.

See ya soon and safe travels my friend.

Troy