Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Party in the Pocono's

Options
LOG
LOG Posts: 85
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can anybody give me the information on the cookout on the farm? I think the original message was from charbuddy. The stumpbaby and myself are thinking about attending with our families.
Thanks and hello to all!

Comments

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    Options
    Log,[p]well lordy, lordy. The whole Stumpbaby crew? whew, oh boy. [p]I just checked the archives and it looks like the post(s) were deleted.[p]I don't have a copy handy of that post. Can anybody else help Stumpbaby?[p]Meanwhile I'll look around and see what I can dig up.[p]CB[p]
  • Poncho
    Poncho Posts: 50
    Options
    Log,
    Excerpted from the original post:[p]John Hopkins, owner of Fork Farm in Orangeville, PA (570-683-5820, forks@epix.net) got together with a local egg distributor...they've organized an amazing EggFest. August 16th.[p]I suppose you can use the number or email for more info.
    Poncho

• LOG
    LOG Posts: 85
    Options
    char buddy,
    Thanks to you and Poncho.
    Tell me, do you use "whew ohh boy" only when you are thinking about Stumpbaby?
    I hope to see you there!
    Jeff/Log

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    Options
    Log,[p]yeah, just him. But, that's a good thing.