Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Louisville BBQ

Options
BoneDaddy's
BoneDaddy's Posts: 257
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My buddy and I are going to Ky. for a Bourbon tour in May. So where do we have to go for BBQ while we are there?

Frank
Bone Daddy's Competition BBQ & Catering

Comments

• It has been quite a while but I grew up in Louisville. Bootleg BBQ between Fern Creek & Mt. Washington used to be pretty good. Not in Town if you are taking cabs though.
  • BajaTom
    BajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Jucy's SmokeHouse in Pee Wee vally is a very good BBQ joint. If I knew how to link I would send you there site.
  • JohnB
    JohnB Posts: 183
    Options
    Smoketown USA on the corner of Oak and Shelby is pretty good. Their sides are awesome and its pretty unusual for a BBQ place. I highly recommend their black-eye peas and greens. They do have a Flinstone special if you're really hungry and their beer selection is good.

I should mention that the place is kind of eccentric, sort of like if Aunt Clara from Bewitched decided to open a BBQ joint with her loopy nephew.