Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Auburn Al. Contest

PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
edited 6:28AM in EggHead Forum
This weekend. Rain or Shine, Bobby, Squeeze. Dan, and I will be cooking the Bodegetta BBQ Contest. I know a new pro Egg Team will be breaking into the game. Dust'N and Rub'N will be making their entry. I'm sure there will be some others so if you in the area come check us out.

Jus-Fer-Fun Cooking Crew

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Good luck to all of the BGE teams......we have Dillard on our 2009 calendar :silly: :silly:
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Good luck Sam, have fun and don't forget the peanuts! -RP
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Good luck to you all! Hope yall have a safe trip!
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    I'm hoping for more shine and less rain. I imagine the only shine we'll be getting will come out of a bottle from Rocky.
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    With enough of Rockys shine we might not need the other kind. :whistle: Of course we might not get a lot of cooking done either. :woohoo: :huh:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Just be sure to bring extra fuses...
    Our box is repaired but it does not take fuses. That is my next project to get one biult that has a "REPLACEABLE" fuse!! :laugh:
  • Where is this contest taking place at in auburn al? can someone post directions and fees to attend if any thanks
    KCBS site says Ag Heritage Park. I'll find out where that is tomorrow afternoon. :huh:
  • Thanks RR
  • It is on the corner of Samford and Donahue. One block from Jordan-Hare Stadium. Tickets are $5.00. I found this on
  • eggnnAUBURN,

Are you located in auburn? if so where at maybe we can get together sometime and egg :whistle:
  • Hello i am from auburn would love to volunteer my help if any team needs any
  • Is this a Saturday and Sunday event? I will be passing through Sunday.